(TV) Chinese Connection

Did somebody mention Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon recently? I just saw it
yesterday. It reminded me of the Kung Fu movies I watched as a kid on
Saturday afternoons, except there was none of that hilarious out-of-sync
dubbing. Man, I love that - when after an intricately choreographed fight
sequence they pause suddenly and then one guy comments on the other guy's
training and technique. Ha. Funny. This one was sub-titled though. Not
funny. Also, was there any explanation for why the people flew? They didn't
just leap really high - they threw there fists into the air and like up, up
and away, man! Crazy.

Gregg Lopez