(TV) Dubious...

In message <Springmail.105.984669143.0.79910900@www.springmail.com>,
serovner@mindspring.com writes

>So, what dubious records might we have in our collections?  I'll admit to having
>The Fifth Dimension's "Greatest Hits" CD.

Well, of course, everything in my collection is fabulous and cool.

Well, except "The World of Progressive Music", a sampler I bought when I
was twelve. And "The Carpenters' Greatest Hits" (which you can almost
get away with for the guitar break on Goodbye to Love).

And my wife has "Kenny Rogers Love Songs". And a Moody Blues album.
Somewhere. With any luck she'll never find them.

That's enough, I think

K.