Re: (TV) Dubious...

Dubious records in the old collection:

AMERICA      GREATEST HITS
DIAMOND, NEIL     JONATHAN LIVINGSTON SEAGULL
MCLEAN, DON       PLAYIN' FAVORITES
MCLEAN, DON     TAPESTRY: INCL. AND I LOVE YOU SO
Frey, Glen	The Allnighter
Henley, Don	Building the perfect beast

But by far and away, the two worst records of my collection are:

JANDEK    MODERN DANCES
JANDEK      SIX AND SIX

My wife owns cd's by Celine, Barbra S., Michael Bolton, Phil Collins (after he started sucking), Jon Secada, Luther Vandross and Kenny G, but I insist that she keeps those on another floor of our house so my collection is not infected. She's a smart woman, and I love her dearly, and fortunately she knows enough not to play them in my presence.