Re: (TV) Richard's note/Guity pleasures/"Unofficial Television Web-Site" Q uestion

In message <38B384DEF70FD51190060002B32C2A730CC1A5@vntmail03.volpe.dot.g
ov>, Casey, Leo J <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> writes
>Richard's request mystifies me a little, but we've discussed many times on this
>list  why Television/its members feel so strongly about this issue,

Well, to be fair to Richard, he did put a link to Santadog's site on
"Matters", saying:

You can go to this Television web site and find a bootleg archive. Don't
tell them I sent you, I don't get paid! Also at this site you can find a
hilarious, Tom Verlaine quiz. I've known Tom for a very long time but I
doubt I could pass it. Only for the seriously under medicated.

I don't think he's anything like as unreasonable about unofficial tapes
as some might be. (Tricky though, isn't it? If Camber Sands and
Shepherd's Bush are half as good as I'm hoping they'll be then I sure
wouldn't day no if someone offered to give me tapes of them!)

Tom Wisner ran the Unofficial Television site and his reasons for taking
it down were several - you may find them in the archives of this list,
if I remember correctly.

K.