(TV) Floyd

In message <fc.3b1a5f5.27e2852d@cs.com>, OwenGwilliam@cs.com writes

>Amen, brother. DARK SIDE, THE WALL, and especially THE FINAL CUT are
>definitely among the all-time bests.
>
>And personally, I think Roger Waters has a terrific voice. Very evocative.

His father died in the war you know. And he's really pissed off about
it. You must have noticed, there are at least five Floyd albums about
it. Just in case we didn't get it the first time round.

My wife has just seen this and thinks I should be ashamed of myself. But
then she loves Final Cut and (eeek!) The Wall.

Keith (who remembers being stoned out of his brain and watching the
floating pig during the "Animals" tour way back in the mists of time. It
was very groovy)