(TV) Dubious, Floyd

I guess the two most dubious records I own are Namie Amuro's "Sweet 19
Blues" and "Concentration 20."  She was the biggest thing in Japan for a
while there - I became aware of her through "Hit Parade," a Japanese music
show I used to catch on a UHF station.  It's, um - different, while sounding
exactly like something you've heard before.  Then there's The Triplets
"Thicker Than Water," (radio station promo copy) with exemplary 80's
overproduction..but those girls could sing.
Regarding Floyd, I'm one of those people who believes that they only made
one album, "Piper At the Gates of Dawn," but I have to confess "Dark Side of
the Moon" is imprinted on my brain cells from those halcyon college days.  I
wish I could remember a few...