RE: (TV) what is your favorite film?

i'm a film student...ergo, i have a list of films i
love that's about the length of my arm.  the top
three, though, are _trust_, _stranger than paradise_,
and _harold & maude_.  _trust_ made me realise there
are little films out there that transcend
entertainment and made me want to respond in a filmic
language (argh, pretension!); _stranger than paradise_
revealed the beauty of the mundane and everyday, and
_harold & maude_ made big sense after the first time i
saw it, when i realised it was my late father's
favourite film.

bleh.

=====
chelsea the mod pixie*tugboat@channel1.com
       http://www.pixievision.com
"...here comes gwyneth's head in a box..."
--lemonheads, "6ix"