Re: (TV) what is your favorite film?

Any good Scorcese, Polanski; how about Skolimowsky? (Deep End or
Moonlighting w/ Jeremy Irons), Hal Ashby (coming home) Smithereens
(w/Richard Hell) is a lovely film What About Me (again Mr. Hell)  I've seen
Brazil many times and I still can't get over what a beautiful movie it is.
Baron Munchauesen is great too.The only recent thing that impressed me was
Gummo. As far as guilty pleasures- Melody (bee gees - to love somebody),
H.R. Puffinstuff, new Britany video.

> Note:  If you said the best film I'd have said Chinatown.
>
> The other night, IFC showed Polanski's "Repulsion."  Now, that is a
> masterpiece and better than Psycho IMO.  You gotta believe Mr. P has one
> more great film in him.

--GL