(TV) favorite movies

My all time favorite is A Hard Day's Night. Always brings me up. Other
movies I love: Blow Up. Andre Rublev, by Tarkovsky (about the Russian icon
painter and a young boy who is a master bell-maker. So much is said in that
movie with the art of filmmaking, not so dependant on dialogue. A classic.)
The Third Man. Dr. Strangelove. Giant. Five Easy Pieces, Network, or
Nashville would be a tossup for those three for US 70's films. Once Upon a
Time in the West (Henry Fonda-the best yellow-eyed villain) or the Good the
Bad and the Ugly. L'Aventura. Best sleeper film - Bad Day at Black Rock,
Spencer Tracy is my hero. Guilty pleasure - It's a Wonderful Life. Reduces
me to nothing every time.

Scott