From: Keith Allison [mailto:keith@marquee.demon.co.uk]
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2001 7:48 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) LYRICS
Hi all,
I've started adding the collected lyrics to the site. Thanks to those
who sent me some of the ones I didn't have. There are still two or three
albums I haven't worked out yet and some songs with gaps. And no doubt
some mistaken/misheard bits too - I can't believe, for example, that
Verlaine ever used the word "dipstick" but that's what it sounds like to
me. If anyone can fill any of the holes please do. Thanks.