Re: (TV) (was: Favourite Film)

the bar across the street from my apt. bldg has "marquee
moon" on the cd juke (as well as best of l cohen, some
girls, VU & nico, best of smokey robinson & miracles, jeff
buckley's grace, best of wilson pickett, ray charles, et
al.) & i ain't the only one who habitually plays cuts off
MM...there are eves i'll be in there sipping a bourbon/rocks
by my lonesome & the only other characters in the bar are
9-10 middle-aged & older hard drunks playing pool, etc. & i
kid you not, "venus" or "elevation"'ll come blasting out....