Re: (TV) nomination

I was sitting close to that guy at my first Television show. I was there
with deerfrance and this guy was yelling stuff
all night. She corrected him a couple of times when he was bragging to his
friends about how much he knew about Television
and a couple of people did tell this guy to shut up. If I'm not mistaken he
is also the guy that yells "nothing can slow you down"
when Tom said they were going to slow things down with a version of Dream
Dreamer.
I don't remember hearing him at the 1992 shows.