(TV) nomination

If you listen to some of the old bootlegs of TV shows,
there's this one obnoxious guy (hope i am not
offending anyone on this list, but if i am,it's high
time to come forward and come clean)who is always
screaming out requests.  One time someone else tells
him to fuck himself another time someone tells him to
what i am getting at is if there is a nyc show or
shows, i nominate Mr. obbard to be the person who
takes the torch and assumes the obnoxious guy
screaming out requests role. Which brings me to one
final irony that has nothing to do with television
(like many of my posts--much to the consternation of
some list members).  Several years ago I saw Robyn
Hitchcock and some annoying guy kept yelling out for
"I wanna destroy you."  Robyn's reply: something like,
"sorry i am not 18 years old any more." I thought that
was pretty cool until, of course, I learned that the
soft boys had reunited.  go figure.  over and out.

Mr. P.