RE: (TV) Exact Time Difference between Camber & USA East Coast?

Thanks Howard.  It's 6:26pm EST Daylight SAvings Time right now on East Coast of USA. so  that means East Coast is 5 hours BEHIND you (and 5 hours behind Camber Sands).

Leo

-----Original Message-----
From: Howard Webb [mailto:howard@lasercomp.demon.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 6:27 PM
To: 'tv@obbard.com'
Subject: RE: (TV) Exact Time Difference between Camber & USA East Coast?

Last week in the UK we moved our clocks forward one hour from GMT to BST
(British Summer Time) - we are not in GMT anymore. Can anyone suggest any
web links which show accurate World times? Ebay used to have a good page on
this, but now they have a tiny crappy map.

One way of doing this for non UK Windows users is to double click on their
clock in the system tray, select the time zone tab, change it to Greenwich
Mean Time: Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London and make sure the
"automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes" box is checked.
The current UK time is 11:26pm if that is any help.
-Howard