RE: (TV) Exact Time Difference between Camber & USA East Coast?

oh yes, while we're on the subject - how do US people pronounce "Greenwich"
In London we say "Grennitch", though some say "Grennidge".
Is this the same for the New York version?

Greenwich is a famous Naval town just outside central London, famous for
the Observatory, and the bigwigs from the UK Navy have always been based
there. Lately it has been infamous for the dreadful Millennium Dome which
was built nearby.

-Howard