Re: (TV) Sorry folks

No apologies should be given (the rehearsal crack was
mine, it was a piss poor attempt at humour).  Thanks
for the set-list, review, etc.  And by the way, You
are the man!  I am a little dissapointed that you
never asked the boys which song was their favorite off
the TV tribute though ;-)

Actually, the only reason I wanted to see the webcast
was to catch a drunken Howard, holding onto a pint,
being dragged away by security as he was screaming "I
said Freebird ya bloody wankers!"

greg (sorry Howard)