RE: (TV) no ATP broadcast of Television!?!

We had this discussion in the past (it should be
somewhere in the archives).  From memmory,  a basic
summation was...

Tom has produced a number of albums (latest was J
Buckley's), soundtracks, and has done the film tour.
We then went into a discussion about Verlaine being
notoriously cheap and some Kilby interviews regarding
Verlaines tour with the church were posted.  Plus he
is still getting royalties off of the Bowie cover,
lives minimistically (is this a word?) (i.e. no
television set, flea market clothes, etc) and there
was even some talk and then a rather heated debate of
whether or not Tom was sponging off of a current, and
reportedly well to do, girlfriend.  The rest of the
band seem to have regular jobs.

Personally, I always had a psychic feeling that Tom
worked in a used book store but unfortuneatly Im not
psychic otherwise I would have won the lottery and
flown the whole list to Camber Sands (on the condition
that we all had to yell out Eagles song requests in
protest of the banned webcast).

Hope that helps,

greg