(TV) Heart Of Gold / Verlaine & weed

In light of some of those critics comments about Richard's voice on the new album, I'm listening to his cover of Heart of Gold right now, and I just wanted to say that that is some frickin' excellent singing.

I just got my copy of TCDM a few weeks back, and damn it just keeps getting better. It's nice to hear he's already working on a new album. He's got lots to say.

----

btw, if Verlaine started smokin' blunt, he'd grow his hair and turn into some hippie on us. either that or he'd start robbing banks, cause we all know how bad that shit is. =)

-e