RE: (TV) Spin's List - Da Whole Thing

chelsea girl <pxe2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
> 4. Who is Kleenex and which member is dating which
> Spin editor? Remove them and add Young Loud and
> Snotty.
I'll second Chelsea on that one.  Lilliput/Kleenex is one cute little punk
outfit.  Can't understand a word they say, but it sure sounds like they're
having fun saying it.  Plus, their previously impossible-to-find 2CD set has
recently been reissued.  So now you can hear just about everything they've
committed to tape.  Get it get it get it!

YL&S is fine by me, but is kinda a little bit too much hits-plus-filler to
wind up on a best-of-punk list.

- Jeff