RE: (TV) Spin's List - Da Whole Thing

Okay, my ignorance. The one word name sounded very nineties.
.
I'll second Chelsea on that one.  Lilliput/Kleenex is one cute little punk
outfit.  Can't understand a word they say, but it sure sounds like they're
having fun saying it.  Plus, their previously impossible-to-find 2CD set has
recently been reissued.  So now you can hear just about everything they've
committed to tape.  Get it get it get it!

YL&S is fine by me, but is kinda a little bit too much hits-plus-filler to
wind up on a best-of-punk list.---yeah, yr probably right
what about Misfits- walk among us? Or Cramps - songs the lord taught us