Re: (TV) Shepherds Bush tickets

Now all you need is a cd jukebox with Marquee Moon in
it, so the whole dorky gang can get slightly soused
and do a collective air guitar

By the way, last time I was there (which was some time
ago) there is at least one bar in Atlanta that has MM
in the juke box.  I play my 3 songs every time I go
(but no air guitar--well...)