Re: (TV) Michael Carlucci's Gloom/Doom

--- Jay Pontrelli <jaypontrelli@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Michael your report is certainly different than the
> one posted by Keith, and now I am plain confused.

I'm confused now, too-- between bus fare and ticket, I'll
probably be investing about $75-$100 in the Chicago show.
that's less than others, I'm sure, but it's still nothing
to sneeze at....

On the other hand, I've never seen TV before (gimme a
break, I'm only 19!), and may never get another chance...

Scott