Re: (TV) Michael Carlucci's Gloom/Doom

Mike, it's great to have you back. Like Scott, I'm going to have to drop some cash to get to the Chicago show, but...I'm looking at it as a kind of mini-vacation. If there's a Television show on top of that, then great. Having only seen Tom before at the Columbus film soundtrack show, my expectation is that he pretty much has to be roped into appearing in front of a crowd of any size, whether out of shyness or some set of misgivings (or a combo platter of both), I dunno.

From Keith's report, it sounded as though Tom was certainly hesitant, but did warm up a bit as the show went on. It'll be interesting to hear the reports from Shepherd's Bush, I think.

-Maurice