RE: (TV) Michael Carlucci's Gloom/Doom

Maurice and Scott,

Go Go Go!

When Verlaine was playing the film shows in Minn I was all set to go (this
was the closest he had ever been to where I live, a mere 6 hour drive and 90
minute plane ride away) but...I was just starting a new job and was asked to
do a 15 minute presentation and, well I never have and probably never will
have a chance to see Verlaine again.

Take it from a guy who missed a film show, it wouldn't have mattered if
Verlaine was into it or not, just as long as I was there.

Go to the show, review it and let the rest of us live vicariously through
you.

greg

Like Scott, I'm going to have to
drop some cash to get to the Chicago show, but...I'm looking at it as
a kind of mini-vacation.
 From Keith's report, it sounded as though Tom was certainly hesitant,
but did warm up a bit as the show went on.
-