RE: (TV) Michael Carlucci's Gloom/Doom

At 1:41 PM -0700 4/11/01, Scott Neukam wrote:

Good luck getting there Maurice-- I've got just a two hour
drive and then a four-hour bus ride.

8.5 hour drive for me, but I'll be driving a lot in the preceding days, so I'm trying to figure out other options, to improve my chances of actually _arriving_.

a word of advice-- do
NOT stay at the Blackstone hotel, even though it is near
the Metro... I still have nightmares from the night I spent
there when I was a kid...

Let's hear 'em! Any Chicago listers want to weigh in with recommendations/warnings on accommodations and restaurants?

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/