RE: (TV) Michael Carlucci's Gloom/Doom

>Let's hear 'em!  Any Chicago listers want to weigh in with
>recommendations/warnings on accommodations and restaurants?

If you like habaneros, you might want to try Heaven On Seven on Clark, not too
far from the Metro and one of the best Cajun-style restaurants I've been to
outside of Louisiana.  Great gumbo.

And Muskie's, with a couple of branches nearby, have great grilled Polish
sausages.  Finally, there used to be a place called Yakzies real near Metro
with pretty good wings.

Not a lot of hotels real near Metro, but all sorts of places not too far away
by public transit.  I can look into things a bit more if you need.

- Rick G.