From: Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: RE: (TV) Michael Carlucci's Gloom/Doom
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:52:14 -0400

At 3:19 PM -0400 4/11/01, Casey, Leo J wrote:
I am really looking forward to meeting some of the MM list members
at the NYC show (I assume fewer list members would be able to attend
Chicago).

That would be nice, actually.  I've enjoyed meeting up with other
folks I've known from over the 'net.  (Shout-out to Michael Olcsvary,
a swell guy indeed.)

 I had the somewhat naively(?)/romantic notion that attendees would
be discussing the 'glory' and beauty of his music.

We could always discuss habanero recipes for something different.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/