Re: (TV) Television Live at Camber Sands

Hey there crimestoppers and pop pickers ! How are you all doing ya bunch of
anal retentive argumentative sods? I was at Camber sands with the mighty
Keefo on sunday and it was indeed a top night-in fact it was worth it alone
to see the permagrin on KA's face the whole time we were there !-okay the
band were a bit raggedy arsed in places now and then and they did far too
many songs from the 3rd lp for my liking but it was TELEVISION LIVE ! I
thought i'd missed any chance to ever see them in the flesh forever so for
me the music took almost second place to the EXPERIENCE.

Wouldn't have missed it for the world.....and oh ! those guitars...how they
shimmered and burned....

(Hope they change the set around a bit for SBush mind...)

Be there sunday or be absolutely nowhere....

Raymond.