(TV) Television Live at Camber Sands

craig smith wrote:
"Just to ease you and tease you, there is a recording of the Camber Sands show and probably the definitive one barring a soundboard. It's good, it really is dat brilliant...."

ALLRIGHT! i KNEW some enterprising soul would come thru. at least now, we'll all now get to make up our own minds about the brillance & fire of tom/richard's playing. may someone get the next gig, too.

hey, i'm new to this list, but, when the time is right, is organizing a MM tree to distribute this new round of live collectable verbotten?

sam matthews