(TV) Revisions to Tom is a...

That was supposed to read "will go ahead and release
it."  The context was that if Buckley did not like the
Verlaine produced sessions he should erase the demos
before the record company did, in which they did do.

The Verlaine stuff in the Buckley bio, though brief,
is quite interesting in regard to some of his
non-descript habits (i.e. where he likes to record,
what he likes for breakfast, and his legendary
demeanor with record co. execs).

Okay, I'm really going away for awhile :-), I hope
everyone enjoys the shows!

greg