Re: (TV) Tom's a prick t his fans?

> .In the Jeff Buckley biography,
> Verlaine told Buckley that if he did not like the
> sessions he produced he should erase them otherwise
> the record co. would do it for him.  Well the record
> co. did and my guess is if Verlaine gets fed up, the
> rumoured three albums (Verlaine/Rip instrumentals, a
> warm & cool instrumental, and the rock album) will
> probably never surface).

    I don't get it, those sessions are out as a two LP set. I'm sure
Buckley's turning in his grave as he never wanted those sessions to be heard
but when his mother took over the estate she not only released those but a
mediocre live show and now she's scraping the Sony vaults for a B-sides comp
and whatever else might be lying around. That's two production projects for
Tom where it didn't work out. M T c