(TV) Shepherd's Bush etc

Ah what a lovely day. Great to meet Howard his brother and friends, and
Ray&Sam.I think I said hello to Lief and Bibi Ferber as well but I can't
remember everything as there seemed to be so many people coming up in such a
short time. Everyone was really friendly although depressingly looking much
younger than they describe on here. Unfortunately I didn't meet
Keith(although I know he was there so that is good), but none of us found
Andy. Hope you  made it to the show Andy.
After a while of going up to strange men in the pub and asking them if
they'd arranged to meet me on an email list I gave up. I think some of them
may have been a bit homophobic and took my questions the wrong way.After
quite some time I saw this guy who must have walked past me at least 3 or 4
times.........only then did I notice the Santadog shirt.
Anyway the show was well worth the wait.I got right down near the front for
the majority of the show. Keith,Ray or Sam can probably confirm but I would
guess that Tom took more of a lead than he did at Camber Sands. He joked a
couple of times with the audience apart from the Richard Hell remark.Ok so
you can have a moan at the set list but, when heard live, even the 3rd lp
tracks sound wonderful compared to most bands' output. A couple of times I
just closed my eyes.............it was beautiful.

I hope everyone gets the chance to go see them. It does sound as if they are
going to do more shows.
The only downer was that my camera broke and I think I probably only got one
or 2 pictures but no doom and gloom from me.