Re: (TV) Shepherds Bush

Oh no!  Please don't tell me this was webcast and I
missed it! ;-)  Did you scoff his seats once Howard
was removed?

Ahh well, I am glad that you made it to not one but
two shows and in awe that you guys all made it
backstage!

I've taken solace by absconding my wife's car (it has
a cd player) and listening to the 92 shows (courtesy
the funpack, thanks Santa) on the way to and from
work.

greg