From: Maurice Rickard [mailto:maurice@mac.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 10:22 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) new lister

At 1:22 AM -0400 4/18/01, tom wrote:
>Hi there, I'm new.
>
>Anyone going to Chicago? Are there tickets left?
>
>I'm thinking of making a road trip from DC.

Hey there, Tom.  Welcome to the list.

My wife and I are heading to the show, from Pittsburgh.  (Gotta start
making some actual _arrangements_ here...)  Rick G. lives there, and
Scott Neukam's travelling in.  Who else do we have?

There's also word of an upcoming film soundtracks show here in the
'burgh, sometime this summer or fall, if you missed the one in the DC
area.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/