RE: (TV) Chicago/seating versus gen. admis. standing?

At 10:31 AM -0500 4/18/01, greenie wrote:

Every show I have ever been to at the Metro has been standing only.  There is
a large oval main floor, surrounded by a ring balcony.  Can get crowded and
sweaty - like rock and roll should.

Can't imagine this one being much different.

That's understandable. I should note that my tickets came today (!) and also have an imaginary row/seat designation.

You'll be able to spot us out-of-towners as we walk around the oval, tickets in hand, looking for "Row G5 Seat 85."

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/