From: Maurice Rickard [mailto:maurice@mac.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 11:27 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Chicago/seating versus gen. admis. standing?

At 11:11 AM -0400 4/18/01, Casey, Leo J wrote:
>I will also be at the Metro show in Chicago.
>
>Question my tickets say "General Admission" but the also have
>"Section/Row Seat #" designations on them, can anyone explain this
>apparent contradiction?  How do your tickets read  Maurice?

Hmmm.  I don't have the actual tickets yet, but the receipt sez
"General Admission" with no seat designation.  Probably just
Ticketmaster laziness.

The other questions are good ones.  But how many tickets did you get,
Leo?  Mine weren't $44 a pop by any stretch, more like $20 a pop with
all those extra Ticketmeister fees slapped on...for a minute there I
was concerned that I'd bought one by mistake, but the receipt sez
two.  Weird.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/