From: greenie [mailto:greenie@interaccess.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 11:32 AM
To: Casey, Leo J
Subject: RE: (TV) Chicago/seating versus gen. admis. standing?

>===== Original Message From "Casey, Leo J" <tv@obbard.com> =====
>I will also be at the Metro show in Chicago.
>
>Question my tickets say "General Admission" but the also have "Section/Row
Seat #" designations on them, can anyone explain this apparent contradiction?
How do your tickets read  Maurice?

>Anyone who has been to Metro in past know about this, and if there is open
floor space for concert-goers on the first floor, or is it all seats up the
stage?

Every show I have ever been to at the Metro has been standing only.  There is
a large oval main floor, surrounded by a ring balcony.  Can get crowded and
sweaty - like rock and roll should.

Can't imagine this one being much different.

BTW, parking around the Metro is pretty bad, especially if you are not from
around here and don't know the sneaky ways of Chicago.  But the El (our
subway) has a stop a few blocks away.  Plus, as an added bonus, those people
who take the El will walk right by Beautiful Wrigley Field on their way to the
club.  (But the Cubbies are out of town that day.)

- Rick G.