RE: (TV) Chicago/seating versus gen. admis. standing?

At 1:06 PM -0400 4/18/01, Casey, Leo J wrote:
Each ticket cost me $44 = $20 + exhorbitant ticketmaster rip off fees + tax +approx. $7.50 to have them mailed greater than 2 days before show.

Wouldn't mind so much if I thought most of it was going to TV, but I know it isn't.

Wow, that _is_ a rip-off. I went with the cheapest mailing option which, plus some other Mystery Charge, brought them to $27.50 per, and I still got them today.

Bummer about the costs, Leo. OTOH, if the show's anything like how the Shepherd's Bush show's been described, it'll still be a bargain at the TM-Ransom-Rate.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/