RE: (TV) TV in Toronto

I also contacted Tim Lanza about Tom coming to Toronto. He said pretty much
the same thing.  He mentioned trying to get Tom into the Film Festival, but
no one on the festival end seemed too interested. Fools... I suggested the
AGO - Jackman Hall, or Reg Hart.  It's too bad.  It would be really cool if
Tom could make it here for a show.

Reg Hart would definitely be a good idea.

The Problem is, Toronto's just got it all wrong. I mean, this is the city's whose major 'alternative' station thinks the Clash is the most important band in rock'n'roll history. Feh.

By any chance, did you catch Lou Reed last summer at the Hummingbird?

Yes I did. Lou gave what he wanted to give, and I was happy with that.

Are you going to the David Byrne show in May?

ok enough blabber.