(TV) Very rare Tom Verlaine b-sides

I have spent the last year trying to find every officially released Tom
Verlaine song, including singles and b-sides.  Using Steve Rovner's site as
a useful guide, I have managed to find most of them.  However, there are a
few tracks that continue to elude me.  They are listed as B-sides from the
Cry Mercy Judge 12" single.  Not even the fellows at Subterranean Records
have heard of these tracks.  Does anyone out there know about them?

They are:

Lover of the Night
Strange Things Happening
At This Moment

Has anyone heard these songs?  Are they good?  Do they even exist?  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Cameron.