Re: (TV) Exact Time Difference between Camber & USA East Coast?

I thought the encores were kinda cool, especially since it made the sets
different that the Camber Sands and London gigs, they
added 2 songs, I can't remember if they did Glory or not in Dublin, and yes
they were LOUD. I was staying in front of Fred for alot of the set, then
moved away from the stage and the siund was better.