Re: (TV) I'm going to Chicago

At 1:30 PM -0700 4/19/01, Philip P. Obbard wrote:
I'll be coming in Thursday afternoon (May 10 - also my birthday). Looks like
the show ends pretty early; do people want to go out afterwards?

Cool! We've got another one! That's quite a birthday present you've arranged for yourself, Philip. Sure, it'd be great to go out afterwards, unless we're all going back to help trash Howard's hotel room or something. (Since he's now living the rock star life...)

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/