RE: (TV) I'm going to Chicago

>===== Original Message From Maurice Rickard <tv@obbard.com> =====
>At 1:30 PM -0700 4/19/01, Philip P. Obbard wrote:
>>I'll be coming in Thursday afternoon (May 10 - also my birthday). Looks like
>>the show ends pretty early; do people want to go out afterwards?
>
>Cool!  We've got another one!  That's quite a birthday present you've
>arranged for yourself, Philip.   Sure, it'd be great to go out
>afterwards, unless we're all going back to help trash Howard's hotel
>room or something.  (Since he's now living the rock star life...)

Folks -

I feel like a newcomer to the list, but I know Chicago and will be happy to
organize a get-together.  How about everyone who is planning on coming in drop
me a line (greenie@interaccess.com) with your direct E-mails and we can set
this up off-list?

And maybe this neck of the woods is become quite the home of somewhat eclectic
music.  There's a new club opening up less than 5 blocks from my house
tomorrow, with opening night performer John Cale!  Almost as good as the last
time there was an attempt at a live music venue here in Evanston.  The last
show they advertised was P-Funk, but they got shut down before that particular
invasion could land.

- Rick G.