(TV) A really dumb idea

Travelling back on train out of London last night with
all them bloody mobile phones armed with ridiculous
tunes going off.... I thought, hang on, we've go some
techy and musical folk on here....now some of these
here mobiles you can write your own tune on it... now
who's up to having some Television/TV mobile rings!!

Doubtless there's copyright to get over here etc. etc.

Like I say dumb idea, but there again.....