RE: (TV) Rating the TV albums

Well, I just got a copy of The Wonder yesterday, and after a couple of
background listens, I really like it.  Geez, what took me so long.

Ranking -

1. Flashlight (seems like a culmination to me)
2. Dreamtime
3. Cover (didn't think much of it at first, but it has really grown on me)
4. Tom Verlaine
5. The Wonder
6. Words From The Front
7. Warm & Cool

And thanks to everyone on the list for their strong opinions - it makes me go
back and relisten repeatedly.

- Rick G.