Re: (TV) Rating the TV albums

Warm and Cool is probably the only record I've taped in it's entirety for
the restaurant. Usually we just all make mixed tapes, but W&C seems to work
well at the restaurant as background music, and we get a lot of people
asking who it is when we do play it. Which isn't all that often because the
waitresses seem to forget about my tapes and usually put on one of their
own, it's
gotten to the point when I can tell what waitress is working by the music
that is on the stereo when I walk in the place, which tells me they are
playing the same tapes over and over and it gets really old for me, so I go
to the basement , where my office is and put on Weenradio on my pc. :)
Going to see Chris Harford tonight, with Mickey (Dean Ween) on guitar,
Ween's bassist. Dave Drewitz, and the awesome Sim Cain on drums, should be
quite a show. Even though I don't really like the Wetlands much, I'm sure
the music will make
up for the venue.

> i'm with Howard here - i really rate most of W&C plus the first vinyl side
> of the Wonder (though the eponymous disc is still Verlaine's best by a
LONG
> stretch)- the rest i couldn't care if i never heard again - even though i
> own them i never listen to them - y'know life's too short....
>
> W&C is much maligned so it's nice to see it get so many thumbs
> up-such evocative ambient mood music (perfect in the car at night as
Howard