Re: (TV) jazzmaster / eric's tax return

At 1:50 PM +0000 4/26/01, Eric Veillette wrote:

And for the one who was wondering about my tax return, its 1639$ Canadian, which converts to oh 35$ American.

That much? So are you going to blow it all at once, or spread it out over two visits to St-rb-cks?

Seriously, though, you should be able to get _some_ fun used guitar for that. Maybe not in USAia (although I've always tried to keep guitar purchases below $200 a pop), but up there you should be able to find a deal.

Best of luck...
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/