From: Mark Sheerin [mailto:Mark.Sheerin@ehsrealtime.com]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2001 3:23 PM
To: 'tv@obbard.com'
Subject: RE: (TV) Another Bad Guy - Stalingrad

In a similar way, I always associated Postcard from Waterloo with a one way
ticket on Eurostar, because then it would be time to say 'adieu'. Never
thought of the battle. History's not my strong point either.

Incidentally, when Tom was at Camber Sands I wonder if it occured to him
that he was a mere ten minutes from Ashford from where it is a mere twenty
minutes to Calais! My guess is not.

Mark