(TV) Richard Lloyd at the Bottom Line tomorrow night

Hi all,

For those of you in Manhattan, Richard Lloyd is scheduled to play at the Bottom
Line as part of the THE BEAT GOES ON's tribute series to the British Invasion.

I saw their "Nuggets" tribute last year (although Richard had bailed before his
late show appearance, unfortunately) and it was great - I'll definitely be
there tomorrow.

More information is at:
http://www.bottomlinecabaret.com/spotlight_beat.html

And general info on the Bottom Line can be found at
http://www.bottomlinecabaret.com.

--Philip