(TV) Tom Verlaine music videos?

Do such things exist?  I know there is a video for Call Mr. Lee.  I read
somewhere in a Tom Verlaine interview that there was a video to some song
off of Flash Light (I don't remember which one).  Apparently it featured
some guy in S&M gear just wandering around his apartment.  I don't even
remember the interview.
Does anyone have any good TV interviews that they would be willing to post?
There used to be some good ones on Tom Wisner's site.  What happened to that
site, anyway?